The season championship runs from our usual AGM competition in July/August which this year was at Bendigo, until the competition prior to the next AGM. Unless otherwise specified in the event calendar, all VMPRA events plus AMPRA if held in Victoria are included in the Championship.
The championship positions are worked out as follows:
- Positions are established by the allocation of championship points earned for each event.
- Championship points are allocated 10 down to 1(10 points for 1st place, down to 1 point for 10th). 11th place and below are also allocated 1 point each for those who attend and pay entry.
- For competitors with equal championship points, places will be sorted by:
- Number of events attended. As we are encouraging more regular attendance, the competitor with more attendance will be placed high than someone with less attendance for the same points.
- If competitors have equal championship points and event attendance, average time for all rounds recorded for the season (drop rounds not included) will be used. A lower average time would put you ahead.
- If an event is not started or completed with results, due to rain or excessive wind conditions and entries have been taken, 1 point will be awarded to each competitor.
Below is a summary of the Championship positions for the 2017-2018 season. For more details view this PDF.
Click table to enlarge
Last Updated May 05, 2018
Previous Championship Winners